Email account utilization warning.
m***@ksmith.com
2004-03-10 07:37:58 UTC
Dear user of e-mail server "Ksmith.com",

Some of our clients complained about the spam (negative e-mail content)
outgoing from your e-mail account. Probably, you have been infected by
a proxy-relay trojan server. In order to keep your computer safe,
follow the instructions.

Further details can be obtained from attached file.

Have a good day,
The Ksmith.com team http://www.ksmith.com
John T
2004-03-10 12:09:58 UTC
hmmm... my antivirus software deleted the file that was attached with the
message.... Wonder what that means?

Keith Smith
2004-03-13 02:23:36 UTC
Post by John T
hmmm... my antivirus software deleted the file that was attached with the
message.... Wonder what that means?
The attached file was the footer again. I'm looking at how this got thru. Messages
for the list should only be from people who are subscribed.

Supposedly from '***@ksmith.com'. I'm implementing SPF as we speak.